Another great mood ! Awesome experiments.
Was there some art reuse here? The main character art reminds me of something from before... Anyway great characters and environment again.
The music track is good, but I felt that it was a little bit off with respect to the mood of the situation? Should there be something a bit more dramatic and maybe change to more uplifting as the final part happens?
The adventure type game was well done, if a little confusing interface wise.
Some things that would be nice in that regard:
- I instinctually wanted to be able to drag drop items
- would be nice if hotspots would not be available until necessary (which happens in some portions)
- would also be nice if hotspots did not repeat long already read dialog
- the echo was confusing at first, until I understood what was happening... maybe missing an intro to the characters ability or the dialog is missing her portrait ? I mean I figured it out and its a non issue afterwards.
- small things like if the line says: "I should give this to Maude", I should be allowed to give it to her, otherwise it should say, "I need to find x before giving this to Maude"
Some of these are common issues with many adventure games though, so take it with a grain of salt.
A small note, I largely prefer adventure games where a puzzle is solved with out being able to just click on everything though, but I guess the story told here is nice and the difficulty is low, which maybe is the point?
I'll stop whining now.
I enjoyed this little game slice, the art is a lovely treat, thank you!